Tuesday, November 30, 2010

in pots




Loving these pots of ours and the tasty treasures growing inside. The Snow pea's are so crunchy and juicy, and I can't wait for the Cherry Tomatoes to finally ripen up! The Sunflower's look like they are reaching out for the sky as they shoot up the pole, overtaking the peas. Unfortunately, the big green grubs have also discovered the tomatoes, so we are out there most days pulling off as many as we can. If anyone can tell me how to get rid of these little trouble makers, I would be very glad to hear! Can I pick the tomatoes while they are still partially green, and let them ripen on a windowsill inside? Please share your gardening wisdom, I need answers!

5 comments:

Stacy Hart said...

i picked all of our green tomatoes before the snow hit and was surprised to find out that ALL of them ripened on my kitchen counter!

naomi said...

excellent! thanks for that Stacy, just what I needed to hear :)

sophie said...

I can say those snow peas look gorgeous but unfortunately any plants we touch die...

Anna Walker said...

I LOVE these pictures! :)
snow peas (sugar snap peas) are amazing delicious!
You're making me crave summer!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Argan Oil Bulk said...

amazing pictures and thank you for share