Tuesday, May 11, 2010

kids clothes :: day 1


Here's my first completed item of kids clothing, sewn last night and embroidered on this morning. This is part of Elsie Marley's Kids Clothes Week Challenge. Wow, try saying that really fast with your mouth stuffed full of biscuits. Could be messy.
Anyway, back to the shirt. This one is a baby gift and the pattern is from Ottobre 3/2010. Its the Savanni Voile tunic. Such a sweet pattern, and I am so glad it comes in Maeve's size. You will probably see more of these soon.

7 comments:

cherri said...

Wow you are fast! The challenge looks liek fun - I'm sewign for me this week though so wont join in - can't wait to see your next creation!

Kylie said...

Snap Cherri - I am doing the same thing - but forte whole month (well - we will see how I go) Might have to be late to the party and do it in June:)

Love the litle top - so cute and that bird finishes it of nicely.

Karin van Dam said...

It's a lovely top, so light and breezy. I can imagine it's wonderful to wear on a warm summer day!

Lila Jo said...

What a fun challenge, huh? I love the tunic!

Unknown said...

So delicate and pretty (especially when compared with my clunky boy's tops!). Just gorgeous.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

so sweet!

cath said...

i love this! it's something i would wear